Upper Back Bolster
The Upper Back Bolster is an effective tool for relieving upper back pain, opening the chest, and realigning the spine. Try it for just 5 to 15 minutes a day and experience pain relief, relaxation, deeper breathing, and better posture.
- Relieves tension in the back, chest, and shoulders
- Opens up chest and lungs to promote deeper breathing
- Improves posture and overall alignment
- Helps stimulate and strengthen internal organ function
All-natural with No Side Effects
Achy back? You're not alone. According to recent studies, more than 80% of the U.S. population experiences back problems at some point in their lives. Western chiropractors and Asian medicine practitioners believe that health problems always relate in some way to the health of the spine, so keeping a healthy spine is the foundation for good health. With the Upper Back Bolster, you can experience natural back pain relief to keep your spine healthy and aligned.
Releases Back Pain and Muscle Tension
The curvature of the Upper Back Bolster is ergonomically designed for the upper back. It supports the spine while also separating and expanding the vertebrae. It helps relieve back pain and muscle tension as well as the effects of compressed vertebrae from sitting or standing all day. With the assistance of your own body weight, the Upper Back Bolster eases stiffness while improving circulation and toning your back muscles.
Opens Your Chest and Promotes Deeper Breathing
While relaxing your spine, the Upper Back Bolster also relaxes tension in the chest and sternum. These are very common place to hold stress, especially caused by difficult emotions and relationship conflicts. Using the Upper Back Bolster to open up the chest will leave you breathing more easily and create a sense of peace and openness within.
Improves Circulation in your Entire Back
The Upper Back Bolster works on the same principles as acupuncture and acupressure massage, which have been used for thousands of years. According to these practices, pain and illness result from blockages in one's energy system. The Upper Back Bolster helps to release blockages and stimulates the flow of energy in your entire back by activating and balancing the energy points along your spine.
Durable & Portable Made with Premium Maple Wood
The Upper Back Bolster is carved from maple wood, one of the strongest woods in nature. It is sanded to a smooth, natural finish and the corners are rounded for safety and comfort. This lightweight, yet strong wood can support the full upper body weight of any user and can last a lifetime.
How to Use
- Lie down on a firm yet comfortable surface. Hug the back of your thighs and gently roll back and forth on your spine 10 times to relax the spine and muscles.
- Carefully slide the Upper Back Bolster into a position along your spine that feels most natural and relaxing.
- Stretch your arms up above your head, parallel to the floor, as you exhale tension. Then breathe comfortably and slowly move your arms out and down to your sides with your palms facing up. Repeat this 5 times (like making a very slow snow angel).
- With your arms stretched out 90 degrees to the side, breathe deeply into your chest and belly and breathe out, allowing your chest and abdomen to slowly deflate. Expand your chest as much as you can and release your breath like a deflating balloon.
- Slowly slide the bolster out. Flip over onto your hands and knees and do 5 “cat stretches." Breathe in as you arch your back and exhale as you lift your face to the sky and contract your back.
Try the Wooden Pillow Experience course for 27 guided videos on how to use the Wooden Pillow for head-to-toe healing with acupressure specialist, Donna Lovong as your talented and compassionate instructor.
*All wooden product shipments include a 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course.