The Rainbow Bridge is a therapeutic backbending bench for helping to align your shoulders, spine, and the muscles in your back. You can use it alone, adjusting your time and movements to your needs, because it allows you to feel and recognize the condition of your body.
While on the Rainbow Bridge, you can experience deep breathing and meditation, as well as a boost in circulation and energy.
Benefits of the Rainbow Bridge
- Eases pain in the shoulders, neck, chest, hips, and back
- Extends and aligns the spine
- Increases circulation in the body and brain
- Enhances deeper breathing
- Relaxes the mind and relieves stress
- Opens the chest and lungs
- Balances the left and right sides of the body
- Harmonizes internal energy
- Aligns the 7 chakras
- Refreshes and rejuvenates the body
How to Use the Rainbow Bridge
Make sure to gently warm up your body before use.
1. Place both feet on the Rainbow Bridge footrest and slowly lie down.
2. With your eyes closed, breathe slowly, relaxing your body and mind.
3. Place your hands over your solar plexus and observe your whole body, from the top of your head to the bottoms of your feet.
4. If you breathe comfortably, focusing on your body, as your muscles relax, you can sense places where your body hurts or is out of balance, and, if you gently move those areas, you can feel them relaxing comfortably.
5. Keep breathing slowly and deeply (abdominal breathing).
1. Let your body move a little more toward the back and slowly stretch your arms out behind your head, as shown in the figure. Your arms may not go back entirely or may not be balanced on the left and right sides, and some areas may be uncomfortable.
2. Open your mouth as wide as possible and then close it, repeating this movement five times, and move your head to the left and right. It's also good to gently move both arms at this time. You can feel these movements releasing the tension in your face and shoulders.
1. From the position in Step 2, hold the left and right parts of the Rainbow Bridge with your hands, pushing yourself toward your head and moving your body down.
2. As shown in the image, let your head, spine, and buttocks rest fully on the floor, and, spreading your arms out to an angle of 45° from your torso, breathe comfortably.
3. Get up by turning slowly to the side so that you don't put too much strain on your body.
4. When you first use the Rainbow Bridge, about 5 to 10 minutes is appropriate for each step, but you can use it for as long as you want once you are familiar with its application.
Precautions for Use
- You should warm up first before using the Rainbow Bridge.
- Getting up suddenly during use may be a strain on your body. When stopping use especially in Steps 1 and 2, hold the left and right sides of the Rainbow Bridge with your hands and push your body toward your head, moving into Step 3, then slowly get up.
- This product is not a medical device. Check with your healthcare provider first before using this tool if you are sick or getting medical treatment.
- Children, the elderly, or people with mobility difficulties should use the Rainbow Bridge with their guardian.
- If you feel physically uncomfortable during use, stop and slowly lower your body off of the Rainbow Bridge, then rest.
- If your height makes it difficult to use the Rainbow Bridge in a step-by-step way, begin with the posture in Step 2 and use the tool as described under Steps 1 and 2.
- If you experience dizziness or severe pain during use, don't force yourself to continue, but slowly lower yourself from the Rainbow Bridge and rest.
- Please refrain from abnormal use, including jumping on the Rainbow Bridge or having several people get on it at once.
- Be careful to keep your hands and feet from getting caught in spaces between parts while using the Rainbow Bridge; caution is required when folding or moving the product.
Rainbow Bridge Details
Structurally, the Rainbow Bridge is designed to allow the left and right sides to be folded up and interlocked, providing for convenient movement and storage. It can also be stored in small spaces.
Folding the Rainbow Bridge in half reveals handles on both sides, as shown in the figure. You should use the handles when moving the product.
Light, flexible plywood was used instead of heavy hardwood, making the Rainbow Bridge convenient to manage and move. All the plywood was also given a UV coating, enabling it to maintain its original condition even after long-term use.
Specially processed aluminum fasteners were used for the folding parts, where the Rainbow Bridge folds left and right, providing for robust, stable operation.
The backrest supports were designed with close intervals (3 cm), giving you the feeling that your whole back is stuck to the Rainbow Bridge.
Patent, trademark, and design intellectual-property applications have been filed for the Rainbow Bridge.
I love my rainbow bridge. After breaking my back and neck 3 years ago , it is really helping realign my spine
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.