Multi-Functional Lower Back Bolster
The Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster helps restore the natural curvature of the spine and ensure proper alignment of the lumbar vertebrae. It also helps release tension from the muscles of the lower back, which can become very tight due to stress or misalignment in the spine.
- Releases pain and tension in the lower back
- Recovers the natural curve of the spine
- Improves posture and range of motion
- Promotes proper energy flow to your legs and torso
- Improves the function of organs connected to the five lumbar vertebrae (especially the kidneys)
Keep Your Lower Back Strong and Healthy
Lower back pain is one of today’s most common chronic pain conditions. Most of us sit for so long during the day while working, eating, and even driving that we are very likely to experience lower back pain at some point in our lives. Use the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster to keep your spine healthy and strong and create a healthy foundation for your overall well-being.
Release Pain and Realign the Spine
The curvature of the Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster is natural to the human back, so it gently massages the lumbar spine by comfortably supporting it to relax. Use your own body weight to rock side to side and release tension and correct any misalignment of the spine.
Double-sided Tool for Any Pain Level or Condition
The Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster is double-sided, with one side that gently massages the lower back horizontally and the other that fits vertically along the spine. While protecting the delicate spine, you can use this bolster to gently loosen up the tight muscles along the spine that cause pain and discomfort. It’s like having two tools in one!
Enhance Circulation in the Lower Back
Our Multi-function Lower Back Bolster uses the same energy principles as acupuncture and acupressure massage, which have been used to heal the body for thousands of years. According to these practices, pain and illness result from blockages in the body’s energy system. The Multi-function Lower Back Bolster helps to release blockages and stimulates energy flow in your lower back by activating and balancing the energy points around your lumbar vertebrae.
Durable, Portable, Handcrafted with Premium Cedar Wood
The Multi-Function Lower Back Bolster is made of cedar wood known for its strength, durability, and attractive color. It withstands decades of use and is small and light enough to take anywhere, even in a suitcase.
How to Use:
Basic Lower Back Exercise
- Gently lie down on the floor with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Bring your Multi-function Lower Back Bolster under your back, directly behind the belly button.
- Inhale and hold your breath as you press your back down on the bolster, stimulating the lower back area for a few seconds.
- Exhale deeply and feel your body weight pressing against the bolster to release tension in your lower back. Repeat this for about two or three minutes.
- Slowly lift your hips and remove the Multi-function Lower Back Bolster. Rest for 2-3 minutes with your back flat on the floor.
When you are ready to finish, slowly bring your knees to your chest and stretch your lower back.
Spine Stretching Exercise
- Gently lie down on the floor with your legs stretched out.
- Turn the bolster over and place it vertically underneath your spine so that your spine fits into the groove. Position it so that one end is at your tailbone and creates a natural arch in your lower back, while keeping your buttocks on the floor.
- Rest and breathe for a minute so that your back muscles and spine relax into the bolster.
- Stretch your arms overhead and gently rock your torso side to side. If this is too much, rest your arms by your side and gently rock your torso side to side.
- Stretch your arms out 90 degrees and bend your knees with your feet flat on the floor. Rock your torso side to side and let your head and neck follow.
- Try this for 5 minutes. After you’re done, remove the bolster and lie down comfortably and breathe to let your body relax further.
Try the Wooden Pillow Experience course for 27 guided videos on how to use the Wooden Pillow for head-to-toe healing with acupressure specialist, Donna Lovong as your talented and compassionate instructor.
*All wooden product shipments include a 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.