Lower Back Bolster
The Lower Back Bolster is a simple and safe way to restore the natural curvature of the spine and to ensure properalignment of the lumbar vertebrae. It helps to release tension from the muscles of the lower back, which canbecome very tight due to stress or misalignment in the spine. Using this simple tool, you can help ensure thatyour back remains healthy and pain-free.
- Releases pain and tension in the lower back.
- Keeps the body in balance by recovering the natural curve of the spine.
- Better posture and improved movement.
- Improves posture and range of motion.
- Enhances your natural healing power by stimulating the spinal nerves.
- Improves the function of organs connected to the five lumbar vertebrae.
Keep Your Back Strong and Healthy
Back pain is one of the most common chronic pain conditions today. Because most of us sit so much duringthe day, we are all very likely to experience lower back pain at some point in our lives. Because thebody’s information highway—your nervous system—is protected by spine, back health isan important foundation for your overall well-being. Use the Lower Back Bolster to keep your spine healthyand strong.
Helps You Release Back Pain and Muscle Tension
The curvature of the Lower Back Bolster is natural to the human back, and the lumbar spine is supported whilethe vertebrae are gently massaged and relaxed. Combined with gentle stretches, it helps you relieve lowerback pain and muscle tension. It allows the usage of your own body weight to correct any misalignmentof the spine.
Helps Energy and Blood Circulation in the Lower Back
Our Lower Back Bolster works on the same energy principles as acupuncture and acupressure massage, whichhave been used for thousand years. According to these practices, pain and illness result from blockagesin the body’s energy system. The Lower Back Bolster helps to release blockages and stimulates energyflow in your lower back by activating and balancing the energy points around your lumbar vertebrae.
Durable & Portable Made with Premium Maple Wood
The Lower Back Bolster is made of a special wood from the Paulownia tree, known for its strength and durability.It withstands decades of use, and is small and light enough to take anywhere, even in a suitcase. The Lower BackBolster is expertly handcrafted in South Korea and preserves the wood’s natural, silky smooth feel.
How to Use
A simple way to relax your lower back with the Lower Back Bolster
- Place the Lower Back Bolster flat on the ground, and gently lie down with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Bring your feet together and move the bolster under your back, directly behind the belly button.
- Inhale and hold your breath as you press your back down on the bolster, stimulating the lower back area for a few seconds. Breathe out deeply and feel the pressure in your lower back as it releases tension. Do this for about two or three minutes.
- Slowly lift your hips, remove the Lower Back Bolster and rest for two or three minutes with your back flat on the floor.
- When you are ready to finish, slowly bring your knees to your chest and stretch your lower back.
Try the Wooden Pillow Experience course for 27 guided videos on how to use the Wooden Pillow for head-to-toe healing with acupressure specialist, Donna Lovong as your talented and compassionate instructor.
*All wooden product shipments include a 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course.