These wild ginseng transdermal patches are a great pain relief tool that work overnight while you sleep. Simply place the patch to stimulate blood circulation and detox the body in areas of pain.
About Korean Wild Ginseng
Used in traditional East Asian medicine for centuries, this mountain herb can have various medicinal benefits*:
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve brain function such as memory, behavior, and mood
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduce the risk of certain cancers
- Fight fatigue and promotes energy
- Lower blood sugar
Best Used For
- Stiff neck and shoulders
- Knee pain
- Leg cramps and/or tension
- Lower back pain and/or tension
- Stomach cramps
- Ankle or wrist sprains
- Foot pain
- Golf or tennis elbow
- Pain from bruises
How to Use
- Clean and dry the pain area.
- Cut open the pouch and remove protective film.
- Apply directly to the pain area (before bed for best results).
Quantity: One pack of eight patches.
For external use only. Recommended for adults and children 12 years and over. Keep away from hair and eyes. Do not apply to open wounds, damaged, or irritated skin. Do not bandage or wrap the patch. Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.