Enjoy better digestion and more energy with hamcho, an all-natural vegan detox supplement packed with powerful antioxidants, minerals, and enzymes that support optimal health. This unique plant, also known as glasswort, grows in the wetlands along the southern coast of South Korea and is referred to as “ginseng of the sea.”
Hamcho is Excellent For…*
- Helping the body absorb nutrients from food
- Repairing damaged tissue
- Promoting gut and bowel health (especially constipation or diarrhea)
- Regulating blood sugar and digestion
- Increasing circulation for a strong and healthy heart
- Absorbing toxins and flushing them from the body
- Burning visceral fat and promoting healthy weight loss
Did you know...
IRON is known to help maintain healthy blood & brain function. Anemia is the most common blood disorder and according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, affects more than 3 million Americans. Hamcho has 4x more iron than spinach.
CALCIUM is essential for proper functioning of the heart muscles, nerves, and of course building strong bones and teeth. It is required for regulating fluid balance and the body’s acid-base balance, along with blood pressure. Hamcho has 7x more calcium than chia seeds.
POTASSIUM is an electrolyte that counteracts the effects of sodium, helping to maintain consistent blood pressure. Potassium is also important for maintaining the balance of acids and bases in the body. Hamcho has 2x more potassium than bananas.
FIBER helps improve digestive health, reduces constipation and improves regularity, regulates cholesterol levels, reduces blood glucose levels and increases mineral absorption. Hamcho has 3x more fiber than whole grains.
How to Use
Our hamcho comes as small pellets packaged in single serving sized packets for easy consumption. Take 1 packet of hamcho with 1-3 cups of water about 30 minutes before each meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Both swallowing or chewing the pellets is OK. Hamcho can be taken after the meal, but it works best on an empty stomach. You may take up to 2 packets maximum before each meal.
It is recommended to combine hamcho with Belly Button Healing for the best results. Try just 5 minutes of Belly Button Healing one hour after each meal.
- Ingredients: Glasswort, rice. Contains NO preservatives, artificial flavors or sugars.
- Quantity per packet: Approximately 30-40 small pellets (5mm in diameter)
- Quantity per box: 168 packets total (lasts about 1.5 months)
- Net Wt. 386g (2.3g x 168 packets)
Consult with your physician before consuming this product especially if you have any chronic illness like high blood pressure or kidney issues. Do not take if you’re pregnant.
*The statements here have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.