Our Ceramic Gua Sha Face & Body Massager is inspired by traditional Chinese medicine and enhanced with modern engineering to perfectly fit the various contours of the face and body. Stroking the skin with this gua sha tool can promote detoxification, relaxation of tight muscles and tissues, and energy circulation that encourages healing on many levels. Gua sha disperses stagnant blood and energy, thereby reactivating the natural state of health.
This Ceramic Gua Sha Face & Body Massager features 7 different zones for different usages, so you get maximum benefit throughout the body without tiring your hands.
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve lymph drainage
- Improve energy flow
- Reduce pain
- Release tension
- Relax tight muscles
- Reduce facial puffiness, bags and wrinkles
- Firm the skin of the face
- Stimulate healing of vital organs and body systems through reflexology
- Improve various conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and back pai
How To Use
Gua sha can be done on bare skin, or skin that is prepped with cream, lotion or body oils.
1. Heart Zone:
Nasolabial area: Massage the cheeks and sides of nose and mouth by sweeping from the nostrils toward the ear.
Temples: Using one of the convex heart ends, gently press around the temples to release tension and move lymph.
2. Narrow U Zone:
Shoulder and neck line: Put the curve of the narrow U zone over the rounded body part and massage both sides with acupressure.
Back of neck: Apply gentle pressure to the back of the hairline and massage down the neck.
Clavicle: Massage the clavicle from inside toward the shoulder.
3. Wide U Zone:
Jawline: Sweep up from the chin toward the ear, around the jaw and lower cheek.
Other wide body parts: This zone can also be used on any wide areas such as arms, hips, thighs, and calves.
4. Wave Zone:
Scalp: Comb and massage scalp with firm pressure.
Feet: Massage the soles of the feet.
Abdomen: Circle clockwise around abdomen.
Other body parts: Use this zone on other parts where you’d like the more intense stimulation of the wavy projections.
5. Spine Zone:
Massage or press on the scalp, abdomen, hips, thighs, soles of feet, finger pads, or anywhere you want the sensation of the bumps.
6. Acupressure Zone:
Use the two different-sized acupressure knobs to press on acupressure points, around lymph nodes or any areas of muscle tension.
7. V Zone:
Use this zone on areas like the jawline and cheekbones, or anywhere else you find the narrow V-shape helpful to access the body’s contours.
You can use this to do facial gua sha regularly, such as once or twice a week. For the body, gua sha treatment can be done as needed.
Watch a Demo
- Made in Korea with 100% natural white clay, finely finished by hand.
- Robust traditional pottery baked three times in a high-temperature kiln for durability and beauty.
- The ceramic material is an excellent heat conductor, which means it will carry your body temperature and feel natural and comfortable on your skin.
- Comes with a luxurious portable leather pouch.
- Use with gentle pressure on the face.
- Listen to your body and apply appropriate pressure for your condition.
- May produce light speckled bruising on the body—this is normal and should only last up to 7 days at most. It will not be painful or sensitive if done correctly. In many cases, gua sha doesn’t leave any marks at all, especially if you use a light touch. Facial gua sha should not produce any marks.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.