The Brain Education Healing Point (BHP) Finder is a tool to stimulate acupressure points on your head, hands, and feet—and specifically designed to practice the self healing technique of BHP Energy Healing.
What Is BHP Energy Healing?
BHP stands for “Brain Education Healing Point,” which describes areas around acupressure points that carry blocked energy. BHP Energy Healing is the process of releasing blocked energies by pressing down on those areas with a rounded tool.
It is an easy, safe, and effective energy healing method developed by Ilchi Lee. It helps activate your natural healing power and is a self-healing method that anyone can easily practice regardless of age or condition.
How to Do BHP Energy Healing
- Find your BHPs (points of pain) with the BHP Finder by pressing down on points along the nail beds of your fingers.
- Press the most painful spot (with moderate pressure) for about one minute, while you exhale out. Imagine your pain leaving the body through your breath.
- Notice any sensations such as warmth, coldness, heaviness, lightness, and/or tingling. These are signs of energy moving in your body.
- After one minute, release the Finder from the point and rub out the pain in your finger with the soft part of your thumb.
- Repeat for the other BHPs until you feel your pain reducing.
- Always use clean hands and a clean BHP Finder when doing BHP Energy Healing
- Always use moderate pressure to prevent skin irritation. NEVER press too hard!
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product is exclusively designed for doing BHP Energy Healing and is not intended to heal or treat any specific disease. When in doubt, always consult your physician.
Learn more about BHP Energy Healing at BHPEnergyHealing.com.
Size: Length 4.33 inches / Diameter 0.53 inches (at the rounded top)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.