The Ankle Massager is a tool that can help improve overall circulation, relieve fatigue and heaviness in the legs and feet, and strengthen the lower body. By using the Ankle Massager for just 5 to 15 minutes a day, you can rejuvenate energy in tired legs and feet.
- Relieves pain and heaviness in calves and feet
- Reduces swelling in the feet and ankles
- Releases fatigue by increasing blood and energy circulation
- Strengthens lower body for greater vitality
- Stretches the Achilles tendon to help prevent sports injuries
Good Health Requires Good Circulation
Circulation is an important foundation for optimal health as it is through blood circulation that oxygen and nutrients get supplied to different parts of the body. Poor circulation can affect the entire body, including the brain, heart, liver, kidneys and the limbs. Common symptoms of poor circulation include fatigue, cold hands and feet, headaches, muscle cramps, and pain in the legs and feet. Try the Ankle Massager as a simple, natural way to improve overall circulation and your health.
Increase blood flow in your legs and feet
Scientists believe that leg health is one of the most important physical factors for longevity. Without full mobility of the lower body, it is difficult to get the proper exercise to keep our bodies healthy with good circulation. By simply lifting and gently dropping your legs on the Ankle Massager, you contract and relax your leg muscles, which increases blood flow in your legs and feet and also your entire body.
Reflexology for your feet
The Ankle Massager works on the same energy principles as acupressure and reflexology massage, which have been used for thousands of years. According to these practices, pain and illness are the result of blockages in the body’s energy system. The Ankle Massager helps to release blockages and stimulates energy flow in your legs and feet, by opening important energy points that link to internal organs and other body parts.
Durable & Portable Handcrafted with Premium Paulownia Wood
The Ankle Massager is made of a special wood from the Paulownia tree, known for its strength, durability, and resistance to warping. It has been expertly handcrafted in South Korea and preserves the wood’s natural, silky smooth feel.
How to Use
Ankle Lift and Drop Exercise
- Lie down on your back or sit down with your legs extended on the floor. Put the Ankle Massager under your legs, between the Achilles tendon and your lower calves. Relax your knees with legs extended.
- Holding the left leg on the Ankle Massager, raise the right leg about 7-11 inches and gently drop it down to meet the massager. Feel the stimulation in your leg and repeat this 25 times.
- Switch legs and repeat step two. Start with 5 minutes at a time and gradually increase to 10-20 minutes per day.
Try the Wooden Pillow Experience course for 27 guided videos on how to use the Wooden Pillow for head-to-toe healing with acupressure specialist, Donna Lovong as your talented and compassionate instructor.
*All wooden product shipments include a 40% discount coupon code for the Wooden Pillow Experience online course.